Software Test Analyst with Oracle and ISTQB
About the Job
Software Test Analyst with Oracle and ISTQB, Herts, £30 - 40K + bens
Our client delivers award winning solutions to leading businesses worldwide. Their projects often involve multiple countries & complex financial processing.
Their rapid growth and policy of continuous product enhancement means that they have a need for an opinionated and effective product testing function!
Our client’s offices are a 20min fast train ride from Kings Cross.
You will be working in a small team performing, refining and supporting our client’s approach to System Testing of both enhancements and bug fixes
They are seeking bright, talented, ambitious and self-motivated individuals who are able to think laterally to join the team. They seek people who not only show enthusiasm for their day-to-day role but are keen to develop the business going forward. Successful candidates will be committed, keen to develop their skills further and equipped to deliver on the promises they make to customers. It is essential that you are able to learn quickly and absorb new ideas.
You must have
· Extensive software testing experience in an Oracle environment.
· Experience of software testing tools, whether for test management, capture replay, data preparation, debugging, load test, security penetration or requirements testing.
· Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
· ISTQB Foundation Certificate
It would be an advantage if you have any of the following:
· Experience of TOAD, SQL PLUS and/or Oracle Forms
· Experience with HP Quality Centre
· Experience with HP QTP or a similar regression testing toolkit
· A strong mathematical or financial background
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing successful company with a fantastic product.