Software Testing, An ISTQB-ISEB Foundation Guide By Brian Hambling, Peter Morgan, Angelina Samaroo and Geoff Thompson

Recommended Book, Software Testing, An ISTQB-ISEB Foundation Guide By Brian Hambling, Peter Morgan, Angelina Samaroo and Geoff Thompson


 

I really recommend this book, it has 224 pages of quality content. Written by Brian Hambling, Peter Morgan, Angelina Samaroo and Geoff Thompson. This book can be bought from Amazon.co.uk or in any book retail outlet. I used this book to pass the ISEB Software Foundation personally last year with flying colours to supplement the exam papers in which I bought from: www.iseb-software-testing.co.uk.

 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I love Peter Morgan's work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yh one of my favourite authors. Very knowledgeable in software testing.

      Delete

Post a Comment